eXtreme 4.0 und Windows XP Professional?

• Hey Guys! I'm back. :D

I was wondering if Aist eXtreme 4.0 will work under Windows XP Professional without any problems. Since I think eXtreme 4.0 was designed before XP even existed.
    Is there anybody using eXtreme or MoviePack with Windows XP Professional? Any problems?
    Thanks guys.

Regards,

Chris

• Hi Chris,

Xtreme4Pro and Moviepack4Pro use the same Kernel.... :bia:

My MpP4Pro runs without problems under WinXPSP1 and Win2K SP2 :headbanger:

Any problems?? HaHa no problems with MP4PRo..... :bigok:

GünterN

• Hey Günter,

I found a press release of Aist extreme HD 6.0 on the internet. Is it a High Definition version of extreme? Is it already selling? Have you heard of this version?

Thanks Günter.

Chris

• When you say it is attached to the new CINEGY product line, do you mean it will not be sold separately?

I woudl like to upgrade to HD 6.0.

Thanks again Güter

Chris

• Hello Chris,

Aist leads two lines.

1: Home and semipro line with MOVIEDV and
    MOVIEPACKPRO6
    2: the professional line with CINEGY, XTREME PRO and
    XTREMEPRO HD(SD)

GuenterN

• I see. Are there any prices yet?

You say now they have Extreme PRO and Extreme PRO HD. So now only Extreme PRO HD can edit HD? The normal Extreme don't edit HD anymore like the old Extreme 4.0 does?

I bet Extreme PRO HD cost much more than the normal Extreme. They are smart uh!

Thanks

Chris

• Zitat

You say now they have Extreme PRO and Extreme PRO HD. So now only Extreme PRO HD can edit HD? The normal Extreme don't edit HD anymore like the old Extreme 4.0 does?

Hello Chris, this is not correct.
    AIST had sold the version EXTREME4PRO hp as complete system (CompaqDual XEON, FireGL, SCSIStorage, HD- SDCard) to ~10000 - 20000, -EURO.
    Starting from the version Moviepack4 pro can be processed HD format unkomprimiert.
    Starting from the version XTREME4Pro also HD and SD Card can be addressed...
    Starting from the version XTREME6Pro the Bluefish HD and SD Card can be addressed.

GuenterN :bigok:

P.S. The HDCarrd for EXTREME4PRO is not no more produced. :richter: